The high performance of the Edan iM80/M80 patient monitor is designed to match the needs for critical care, post-anesthesia care, operation room, and etc. The advanced monitoring system and built-in clinical interfaces can provide the all-in-one solution for hospital segments.
Designed to benefit critical monitoring and anesthesia monitoring with a large touch screen on a pre-configured basis, iM80 is outstanding among others of its kind. The high-resolution color TFT-LCD together with a customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequently used functions, allowing more attention to the patients.
With a wide range of optional parameters from IBP to cardiac output, from capnography to anesthesia gas, iM80 can meet most clinical requirements in cardiovascular monitoring and gas monitoring.
- 15″ high-resolution color TFT display with a maximum of 13 waveforms
- Full touch-screen enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real-time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage
- USB and serial ports enable abundant future upgrades
- VGA output and Analog output
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function for neonates
- Large font display
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion (up to 6 hours)
- Nurse Call function and bi-directional communication with MFM-CMS central station