Embedded with the latest and most improved designs, the iM70 Patient Monitor is meant to add splendors to the iSeries portfolio. The iM70 provides solutions to the latest clinical requirements across many applications from general care to anesthesia monitoring while staying connected to hospital systems in all divisions.
The large, high-resolution, color TFT-LCD touch screen display paired with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequently used functions. Without making any noise or causing any dust deposition, the no-fan design of iM70 is especially suitable for night time operations and divisions which require a dust-free environment. The iM70 boasts a water-proof and dust-proof keypad design for all working conditions.
With a wide range of optional parameters from IBP to cardiac output, from capnography to anesthesia gas, iM70 can meet most clinical requirements in cardiovascular monitoring and gas monitoring.
- Nurse call function, pitch tone
- LAN connection with DHCP support
- Optional built-in Wi-Fi
- Bi-directional communication with the MFM-CMS central station
- Pacemaker detection
- Electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and synchronization
- HL7 support
- VGA output.
- Large high-resolution color TFT-LCD touch screen display
- Up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design
- No-fan design
- Water-proof and dust-proof keypad
- iSEAPTM ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, EDAN SpO2, EDAN NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP
- Optional Parameters: Nellcor OxiMaxTM SpO2, Omron? NIBP, 2-IBP, Respironics CO2, C.O., Phasein Anesthetic Gas/O2