The new generation Edan iM50/M50 patient monitor provides a perfect transportation solution. The multi-functional all-in-one parameter module and new application platform greatly enhance the efficiency of full clinical parameter monitoring for patient transfer.
Lightweight and portable, the iM50 can be a great choice for patient transport. The optional IBP and capnography support expands its applications to wider usage in sub-acute divisions.
The high-resolution color TFT-LCD partnered with a customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequently used functions, allowing more attention to the patients.
Embedded with various communication capabilities including HL7, LAN, WLAN, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization, the iM50 can easily communicate and co-work with hospital information systems and other hospital facilities.
- 8.4” color TFT display with a maximum of 11 waveforms
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Full touchscreen enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real-time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function for neonates
- Large font display
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Nurse Call function and bi-directional communication with MFM-CMS central station
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage
- USB and serial ports enable abundant future upgrades
- VGA output and analog output
- Complete and flexible mounting solution for different scenarios