With SpO2 (Nellcor optional) and Respironics CO2 highly advanced monitoring technologies, EDAN M3B ensures effective capnography monitoring for intubated and non-intubated patients for continuous long-term monitoring. It is tailored for mechanically ventilated and non-intubated patients.
- 5.7″ high-resolution display for easy reading
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation
- SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Respironics sidestream and mainstream CO2 measurement
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 selectable
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously
- Nurse call
- Powerful storage capacity
- Built-in Lithium-ion Battery for 8 hours working
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Trend table review and record
- Trend graph review and record
- USB data storage and review
- Wired and wireless network capability
- Configuration: M3B + SpO2 + CO2
There are no reviews yet.