With its compact design, user-friendly operation and advanced imaging technologies the U60 Vet diagnostic ultrasound system offers a broad range of applications to address all of your imaging needs.
- Speckle Reduction Technology which improves contrast resolution while maintaining detail
- Spatial compounding technology which utilizes multiple lines of sight to improve contrast resolution
- Multi-Beam Technology to maintain high frame rates in all modes including color and pulse wave Doppler
- Phase-Inversion Tissue Harmonic Imaging to reduce image noise and clutter
- Multi-frequency transducer technology allows multiple frequencies in 2D, harmonics, and Doppler increasing transducer utility
- User-programmable Smart Pre Sets quickly adjust multiple settings to customize imaging preferences
- Flexible image archiving solutions including storage to USB and DICOM store
- With a compact, lightweight design the system is highly portable and can be used anywhere. Thoughtful design elements simplify operation and enhance usability.
- High-resolution 15? monitor for easy viewing
- The intuitive control panel makes the system easy to learn and use
- Battery operation of up to 60 minutes provides uninterrupted workflow
- Dual transducer ports allow you to have 2 transducers connect simultaneously
- Multiple peripheral ports enable easy connectivity and image archiving
- Optional cart and carrying case to protect the system during transport
There are no reviews yet.