The SpiroCard turns an off-the-shelf computer into a full-function spirometer. It exceeds the ATS Standard and out-performs its competition. The SpiroCard is pressure-calibrated at the time of production, so there is no need for routine calibration, and interfaces with Office Medic, bringing diagnostic testing right to the point-of-care.
Office Medic Spirometry Features:
- customizable reports, test overlays
- 12+ predicted equations, lung age calculation
- 25+ parameters
- FVC, Pre/Post Testing, Flow Volume Loop, MVV, and SVC tests can be performed with the SpiroCard and Office Medic.
- Included as adult and pediatric incentives
- Automatic Test/Session Quality Checks to encourage and ensure quality spirometry tests are performed
- uses disposable pre-calibrated mouthpieces, simplifying spirometry
- No calibration or sterilization is required with this system
- QRS has all consumables available, necessary for performing the most accurate and reliable spirometry tests; pre-calibrated mouthpieces, nose-clips, and a Volume Calibration Syringe.
The SpiroCard meets the following Standards:
- ATS/ERS 2005 Standard
- British Thoracic Society (BTS) Standard
- NICE Guidelines
- The SpiroCard was validated by the LDS Hospital’s Pulmonary Laboratory against 26 demanding waveforms and out-performed systems costing 10 times its price.It was found to have unparalleled accuracy and exceeds the ATS Standard.
Parameter ATS QRS SpiroCard
FVC Accuracy 3.0% Less than 0.2%
FVC Precision 3.5% Less than 1.3%
FEV1 Accuracy 3.0% Less than 0.04%
FEV1 Precision 3.5% Less than 0.9%
PEF Accuracy 10.0% Less than 2.0%
PEF Precision 5.0% Less than 0.8%
According to LDS Hospital Independent Test 2000; Based upon ATS Standardization of Spirometry 1994.
Included with each SpiroCard purchase:
- Pre-Calibrated Mouthpieces, 2
- Pressure Tubes, 2
- USB Adapter
- Office Medic Software