The Q200/HE? is the industry’s first combination 14-day Holter recorder plus 30-day Event monitor. It can be deployed to a patient in either Holter or Event mode. The Q200/HE interfaces with Holter LX Analysis and LX Event software to capture elusive cardiac events, deliver fast and accurate analysis, and provide customizable reports. It is the best solution for your practice and your patient, another good combination.
The Q200/HE interfaces with multiple levels of Holter LX Analysis and LX Event software. Each level of Holter LX Analysis comes in four levels of functionality: Basic, Enhanced, Enhanced Plus, and Pro and is tailored to address varying needs of our customers. Please see the Holter LX Analysis Features Matrix for detailed information on each level’s capabilities. All software offers customizable reports, accurate analysis, and is available in multiple languages.
- Combination Recorder: Deployable as a 14-day Holter recorder or a 30-day Event recorder.
- Ergonomic Design: Large, easy-view LCD screen, soft-keys, and a very simple user interface make the unit exceptionally easy-to-use.
- Multiple Language Capability: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.
- Low Cost, Shielded Cables: The 2-Lead and 5-Lead patient cables provide better signal integrity and noise immunity while the lost cost drives down the total cost of ownership.
- Accurate and Reliable: Patient data is encoded on a memory card so no information confusion will occur. Reliable digital technology is used throughout the recording to enhance service life and lower costs.
- Maximize Reimbursements: The Q200 allows for capturing reimbursement for all components of current procedural Terminology allowed for Holter and Event. At the same time, removable digital storage
- allows for rapid re-deployment of the unit to another patient.
- Q200/HE Monitor
- 5-Lead Patient Cables
- Q200/HE Operator?s Manual
- Holter & Event Hook-Up Guides
- Monitor Pouch & Belt Clip
- Removable Media Memory Card