ABPM-05 is a silent, compact, and very reliable ambulatory blood pressure monitor. A large LCD screen ensures easy readability and its lightweight design provides for maximum patient comfort. Using 2 AA rechargeable batteries ABPM-05 can make measurements up to a period of 48 hours.
The device can store more than 600 readings in its solid-state memory for an unlimited length of time. Extra measurements can be triggered, and events can be marked manually. The device can be adjusted to the patient’s lifestyle with a push of the day/night button. It provides a voltage display function to ensure that the batteries are properly charged for the monitoring period. It is very quiet and equipped with multiple patient safety functions.
It can be connected to practically any standard PC with its optical interface cable. The user-friendly software provides flexible programming as well as a comprehensive analysis, presentation, and reporting functions. The accuracy of the algorithm used in ABPM-05 has been clinically validated to the BHS and AAMI criteria. Quality, safety, and reliability of the product are demonstrated by its CE mark.
- Up to $170 Reimbursement per test with this machine
- This machine pays for itself after 10 tests
- An accurate and reliable oscillometric algorithm, clinically validated to the BHS and AAMI accuracy criteria
- Large LCD display for easy reading of data
- Developed and manufactured to the highest worldwide standards
- Lightweight design and silent operation for optimal patient comfort
- Up to 48 hours of monitoring; maximum 600 readings can be stored in solid-state memory
- User-friendly programming, comprehensive analysis, and reporting
- Manual adjustment to the patient?s lifestyle
- Why pay more for functionality that you don’t need?
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- 1 year extended warranty available for $ 199
- Extended warranty plans available including free loaners and our exclusive Rapid Response Service