PCA 500 is the first FDA-cleared hospital-quality 12-lead ECG designed for personal use. Its patented, proprietary electrodes streamline ECG procedures and reduce errors. With its simplicity, ease of use, mobile technology, and cloud management, PCA 500 brings hospital ECG to homes.
- Our pre-positioned electrode strip simplifies the setup and placement procedure, enabling everyone to perform a full 12-lead ECG. A detailed data view on the tablet with an on-screen virtual caliper allows for a fast lookup of interval and duration for doctors.
- No more placing 10 separate electrodes at specific locations on the body. Proven to save up to 70% of time during setup.
- Even well trained, experienced technicians make mistakes– 2% of ECG tests have lead-placement errors that can lead to misdiagnoses. QT ECG™ eliminates the risk of such errors.
Compact and Portable
- This compact and portable ECG device allow doctors or patients to use it anytime, anywhere.
- Long, disorganized cables are replaced by a simple, one-time-use electrode strip. We have eliminated the risk of errors from connecting the cables and decreased the risk of infection or contamination.
Consistent Test Accuracy
- Eliminates confusion between test result shifts caused by different lead placements versus actual clinical changes. QT ECG™ increases medical quality.