Spirometer and Oximeter* Advanced Version:
- With the advanced version, you can perform tests in real-time with a wireless connection (Bluetooth®).
- Complete spirometry test including PRE and POST bronchodilator and over 45 parameters measured with optional oximeter test.
- A portable mini-laboratory for specialists.
- Advanced Spirobank II simply and clearly measures SpO2* (saturation) and pulse rate with a plethysmographic curve. The test’s final results are displayed directly on the screen.
- Also ideal for pediatricians to immediately diagnose bronchiolitis.
- Wide array of sensors, adults, children, and infants, including ear sensor.
- The optional oximeter unit can in any case be added easily and quickly at a later time.
- The Bluetooth unit, a standard feature for this version, allows the Spirobank II to be easily integrated with external platforms and tablets.
- Kits for software developers are available upon request.
- Medical-standard battery charger with interchangeable international plugs and standard oximeter-holder belt standard on Advanced Plus.
*(optional oximeter unit)
Turbine Flow Meter:
- The digital MIR turbine is a simple and extremely reliable mechanical system that is immune to variations in environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, pressure, and air viscosity
- Spirobank II® can use the disposable FlowMIR turbine.
- FlowMIR guarantees maximum accuracy and utmost hygiene, having been tested and packaged individually.
- FlowMIR is an exclusive product patented by MIR and allows for a complete spirometry test (expiration and inspiration) as prescribed by ATS guidelines and offers a huge advantage over antibacterial filters, thereby reducing costs and processing time of spirometers.
- Upon request, a reusable turbine flow meter is also available. Precision and accuracy guaranteed on time.
Spirobank II®can function alone as well as connected to a Windows® computer via USB or Bluetooth® (Advanced version). Spirometer and oximeter testing (Advanced version) performed by Spirobank II can be downloaded to WinspiroPRO, the program provided with all MIR products, for a detailed analysis (trends, exporting, etc.). With WinspiroPRO, you can automatically see the oximeter data transmitted by the Spirobank II according to the type of test chosen (Spot, 6MWT, Sleep Test).