The MD5 is here and is accurate, fast, and easy to use! This affordable diagnostic ultrasound bladder scanner is perfect for urology departments, long term care, rehab facilities, hospitals, and mobile companies.
The MD5 Bladder Scanner precisely measures bladder volume and PVR in seconds. This bladder scanner leads the industry in accuracy with ±7.5% accuracy on volumes over 100mL. Expert modes allow the user to utilize the MD5’s tissue harmonic imaging, which provides crisp and clear images. With a patented fully digital step-up probe the MD5 requires no annual calibration.
- Easy to use, no need for professional sonographers and extensive training
- Non-invasive and immediate detection of bladder volume
- Can be utilized in various departments
- Can be used as a daily care device for the ward to reduce the urinary tract infection rate associated with catheters (CAUTI).
- Evaluation of bladder function before and after gynecological pelvic floor surgery
- Evaluation of various urinary diseases, urinary management, bladder function monitoring
- Rehabilitation nursing of patients with neurogenic bladder, spinal cord injury and stroke patients, to help assess the recovery of bladder function.
- The measurement of bladder capacity and bladder pressure before placing the catheter, stopping necessary catheterization.
- Diagnose different types of urinary incontinence and dysuria, and determine the diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Volume measurement range : 0-999ml
- 3D mechanical probe, no annual calibration needed
- +/-7.5% Accuracy
- Stores up to 1000 scans
- 8” touch screen
- Built-in thermal printer
- USB connection for PC
- Expert mode and simple mode
- Intelligent positioning function to help make sure probe is over the bladder before the scan